Thursday, September 15, 2011

Welcome to my BLOG!

Hello and welcome, thank you for visiting my blog! You may have already read something I have written.

I am a writer for the Examiner.com (Chicago Fashion and Style) and also Associated Content. I am the Under Cover Fashion Lover! I call myself that because at times I feel like I am living a double life. Average everyday worker by day, fashion designer/writer by night! I am a recent graduate of the International Academy of Design and Technology with a BFA in fashion Design and an AAS in merchandising management: fashion merchandising. I am currently working my way into the industry and writing about it and everything else fashion as I go!

If you have not already please check out my other blog www.undercoverfashionlover.onsugar.com
and some of my articles on examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/user-j-coley21

and let me shed a little light on the subject.. my name is Jenny!

Fashionably Late,

Under Cover Fashion Lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment