Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Floppy hats all around!


As many of you may know, I am a huge fan of the floppy hat! White ones for summer black ones for winter...you get the point.
The other day while taking a random trip to Target, I snatched up two extremely popular trends

One was the ever popular 'immigrant hat' as my family  calls it...(my brother dressed up for school one year as an immigrant from our home country.. so he wore my Nonno's clothes with his hat and all!)
The hat is more commonly known as a newsboy hat. It was for my friend, the second hat was for me of course! It was a floppy hat!! What else would it be? Black and made of wool it seemed like the best choice for a fashionable winter hat!

My dad must of though so also as he was wearing it around the kitchen my mom snapped this pic! Oh dad!














Fashionably Late,

Under Cover Fashion Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment