Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My New Project

Good morning fashion world! It is a beautiful day here in Chicago and with such wonderful weather we have been having it puts me into a creative mood. So I have started working on a few new projects which me and a couple of friends/family have been looking to sell.

It started off by making bracelts for fun and now I am purchasing supplies and making them with the intentions of selling them in some online form and at local fashion related shows and markets.

Here are a couple of quick pics I snapped to show my 'associates'.

Black leather cord, black and blue splatter beads, skull and crossbones finishing button
J.Coley


White leather cord, pink and white splatter beads, shell finishing
J.Coley

Fashionably Late,

Under Cover Fashion Lover 

No comments:

Post a Comment