Ladies of Chicago, it is back! Another season of ever changing weather in Chicago that has more ups and downs then rollercoaster. Some places in the world get an opportunity to put away their summer clothes and break out the winter wardrobe every year. Not us Chicagoans, we have to have our closets weather ready at all times.
Layering is a key factor to constantly being ready for anything our unusual climate zone has to offer. One thing that I do year round is keep revolving door of clothing options in my car to keep me on my toes for changing weather.
Retaining a few key items in your car can save you from chilly nights to the uncommonly warmer days of winter that we are currently facing. I also keep a few fancy and causual pieces as well. You never know where life will take you!
Here is a list of Top 10 Wardrobe Essentials to Keep in Your Car This Winter
1. Warm hoodie or sweater
2. Winter boots to keep your toes warm and dry
5. Warm hat
6. A jacket
7. Extra pair of pants, for when your get wet from snow
8. A pair of heels to wear in the office after you take off your winter boots
9. An evening outfit/dress for unexpected nights out
10. An overnight back full of everyday essentials in case you get snowed in somewhere
I hope this helps you girls stay warm and dry this winter!