Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ugly Christmas Sweater

HO HO HO, its that time of year again! Time for decorations, Christmas cookies, holiday parties, gift giving, and of the infamous "ugly sweater party."

Every year one of my friends throws such a party, or pub crawl event in which attendees are asked to wear an ugly Christmas sweater. To which I always say, "I do not own anything ugly!"

As the Grinch I am for the holiday season, I have not owned a holiday themed sweater since my mother stopped dressing me for pictures with Santa. As a fashion designer, I would never buy anything I deemed 'ugly' and proceed to wear it to a party.

At this point you may be catching on that I do not attend these parties due to the lack of and want of the appropriate attire. However, for the sake of the holiday, I have combined a collage of pictures, the blog equivalent of movie montage of 'ugly Christmas sweaters' for your viewing pleasure!  
Ugly Christmas Sweater

Ugly Christmas Sweater by runwaydaze featuring knitted christmas sweaters



Fashionably Late,
UnderCoverFashionLover

No comments:

Post a Comment