Tuesday, January 29, 2013

PInterest and designers. What's your take?

Happy Tuesday! I hope the beginning of your week is starting off great. As many of you know I also write for the Examiner.com for the fashion department. If this is news to you feel free to read some of my articles there is a link at the top of the page.

I just wrote an article that I think many bloggers, designers, artists, and creative souls should read. It describes my designer take on the popular website Pinterest. Personally I love the site but there could be downfalls for designers using it, as with anything.

Take a quick second to look at it and leave me a comment on your thoughts... Thanks in advance! Have a great rest of the week.

Is Pinterest Ruining Design?

Fashionably Late,

UndercoverFashionLover

No comments:

Post a Comment