Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christian Louboutin Boots

You read that correctly, Christian Louboutin can add boot designer to his resume. As an avid reader of fashion blogs and fashion websites I came across an article at Refinery29 that kind of bashed the designer winter boots. 

This shocked me a little. I am still adjusting to the walk every where world that New Yorkers are so accustom to. With that being said I do not own a pair of genuine snow or rain boots. When I saw these Louie's I feel in love. 

They are the perfect balance between snow boot and rain boot with edge and the famously recognized red sole! Are you dying to see them yet? 





Ta Da!! What do you think? Personally, I think these are better then the  alternative snow boots I have seen many New Yorkers stomping around in. Have you seen the frozen tundra look?





Or maybe you are more into the galoshes look, I see many people wearing these and despite their obvious need in the world, I still think the Louboutin's are much more fashionable. 



What is your take on the designer boots?? Yay or Nay?


Fashionably Late, 

Jenny XO

UnderCoverFashionLover


Photo Credit Here, Here and Here

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but I have to say nay. They look quite baggy and for my individual case, they would totally add the hump to my already humpy calves.

    Never seen snow where I live, but if there will ever be (or if I am to go to a snowy part of the world), the Lou's boots would definitely not be my numero uno choice, as I'm sure I wouldn't be able to afford them anyway!

    Nadya
    The Dilly Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you comment Nadya! I am totally loving this look but that's just my opinion I love to hear what others have to say!! P.S. I am a little jealous your home town does not get snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection! I am looking for the best designer Bags and shoes at discount price. Do you offer seasonal or clearance sale at your store? Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I do not own a store, this is not my collection. I am only a blogger and design for a company! Sorry I could not help more!

      Delete