Monday, March 31, 2014

My new Etsy Shop

Good afternoon my fellow Dazers! How are you surviving Monday? Hopefully well, I know Chicago is having a wonderfully warm day while here in N.Y. it is a little rainy! 

Well I have some exciting news, well at least to me! I am a creative person by nature and I love to share my creativity with my friends and family and now, drum roll please! I am sharing it with the Etsy community!

That's right, I have started an Etsy shop to display my "artwork" or so I think it is anyways! It is more of a fun hobby that some people might enjoy enough to purchase! Hey, a girl can dream right?! You can view my small selection of painting here and keep checking back because I have a slew of more projects at home that I am just dying to make! Including jewelery, dream catchers, and more creative mix media art! 




If you have an Etsy shop you would like to share with the other Dazers please feel free to comment below and let us see what you have to offer! Hey, you could find some new customers here! 

Don't be shy! My favorite piece of advice for anyone making anything artsy is, it's not supposed to be perfect it's supposed to be fun! 

Happy creating Dazers!!

Fashionably Late,

J. 

UnderCover

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Vanessa. I will also follow you on instagram! Thanks for stopping by hope you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to help you with moving these paintings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for helping and supporting me! :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the opening of your new Etsy shop, J! Your paintings are really cool. They all scream creativity and great imagination. I'm sure lots of art lovers are flocking on your shop by now. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing that! More power to you and your creative business!

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete