Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pinterest Picks of the Week

      Are you ready for week two of Pinterest Picks of the week? I couldn't wait until Wednesday to show you all the Pins I have been swooning over all week! Ready or not here come the Pins!!

                                                                                #1
Dream catcher tank with fringe! Heaven in a shirt! Yes please! 

#2

This vanity area was so inspiring to my home life. It has such a relaxed feeling that you just can't help but feel pampered!  I need a space like this! Every girl does!! Love the boho feel!

#3

This dress is so long and elegant I couldn't hit the Pin button fast enough!  The silhouette is so flattering and who doesn't love a mermaid dress! 

#4

Swim suit season is quickly approaching and this suit is the most gorgeous one piece I have ever seen! The top is my favorite I love this look and neck shape! (P.S. see the next pick)

#5

So as I was saying I love a lace or knit around the neck it is so feminine while keeping it classy! This shirt also has a small mandarin collar which is very pretty and flattering! ! Summer here I come!

#6


So I'm having a little bit of wanderlust lately and this picture just made me want to go exploring even more! Since our move to NY Mr. Amazing and I haven't been able to go see a lot since it's been winter this picture reminded me we have a lot to see here very soon!!

#7

Since spring is right around the corner, I mean literally the first day is tomorrow!  This picture reminded me of the warm spring nights sitting by a fire and the water which I love so very much!

#8

This boho skirt is the perfect skirt for a summer day or a music festival! This actually an item from a shop on Etsy. It was already sold but there might be more like it so check out the shop! (KayLim)

#9

This is an easy way to determine which fest would be best for you this summer!  This is from Nasty Gal! I got Bonnaroo!

#10



This look is amazing from head to toe and I especially love the fringe booties! 

Hope you enjoyed this week's picks! Stop by next week for more Pinterest Picks!  

Fashionably Late

J.

Undercover

4 comments:

  1. Such a great article. I especially like dream catcher tank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that tank too! I have to find one! :) Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Number 3 is my favorite! Love the belt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That belt is amazing! Love the effect of the peplum also!

      Delete