Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is Here!

Happy first day of spring Dazers!!

Well I know back home in Chicago they had snow today, but here in New York City we are having a beautiful day! It is about 50 degree and sunny you could not ask for a better first day of spring! 

During my morning surf session on the web, you know the modern day reading the newspaper. I came across a few Roberto Cavalli Spring/Summer 2014 looks that I had to share! Enjoy! 


 Look at this dress!! I love love love it! The cut of the sleeves and the back and this print is to die for! Roberto Cavalli has done it again, can this man do anything wrong?! Gorgeous!


Since I am a kids designer of course this one caught my eye! These placement prints are just amazing! Perfectly captures the essence of spring and the fun that kids will be having as soon as the weather warms up! 

Hope you enjoyed my little finds! Happy Spring! 

Fashionably Late, 

J.

UnderCover

No comments:

Post a Comment