Friday, April 25, 2014

Bandana Contest!

Good Afternoon fellow Dazers, I need your help! I know many of you who read my blog are Facebook friends, Instagram followers, Pinterest followers and the list goes on. Some of you are just RunwayDaze readers and that is awesome! You rock! 

For all of my Dazers who do not already know I have entered a contest and need your votes!!

Summer Camp Music Festival is less than 30 days away and I am still without tickets! Mr. Amazing and I are looking forward to heading back to the Midwest to see our family and friends, and we are super excited to go SCamping!

Summer Camp Music Festival is having a bandana design contest where the people of Facebook can vote for their favorite design! 

Here is a picture of my design, if you voted for me it would be much appreciated! 
Here is the link to take you to the polls! 


Thank you in advance for your votes! We have gotten a wonderful amount of votes from family and friends and we really hope we can win this! 


Fashionably Late,

J. 

UnderCover

No comments:

Post a Comment