Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pinterest Picks of the Week

Happy Thursday Dazers! I know I am one day late on Pinterest Picks of the Week, but they are just as good one day late! :) 

So, this week I have been particularly anxious for summer and warm weather to get here so I can finally start to explore this massive city that we are living in!

Here they are folks! 

#1
 
The Brooklyn Bridge, I have only seen it from the Staten Island Ferry as of yet, but I am excited to walk across it this summer and take some great pics! 

#2
 This light weight knit top with Aztec print is the perfect summer top for strolling around town checking out the sites! paired with a turq colored pair of shorts like this is adorable and even destroyed denim would fit great here. 

#3
If you feel more comfortable wearing pants and its warm out choose a pair of exumas pants with a fun print! This is a perfect comfy summer style! 

#4
Here is a pin that has a bunch of style options for you to choose from. My favorite is the hat and swimsuit! Summer please get here! 

#5
 
This boho style skirt is also a perfect look for summer, ombre and crochet! Love love love! The feel of this skirt is just so relaxed and comfy!

#6
This entire outfit is to die for! That hat is very boho and the long light weight scarf is perfect for spring and early summer. Jean jackets never go out of style in my book! 

#7
 This lace top is also very Bohemian style and very fun for a summer look as well. Paired with some denim shorts or even a long jersey skirt this could be your go to look. 

#8
I picked this pin because neon glowing body paint! I think I could totally utilize this during some music festivals this summer. Fun! 

#9
This is a Guess dress that I pinned, I am in love with this summer dress the uneven hem is gorgeous and the lace racer back is a perfect accent! Swoon! 

#10
Last but never least is this adorable dream catcher  bracelet! I have seen many versions of this on Etsy.com and am smitten with them! Since recently making my own dream catcher at home, I am very interested in getting .. or making some dream catcher jewelry.  Maybe a DIY post later this week! Check back!


Hope you enjoyed this weeks Pins! 

Fashionably Late, 

J. 

UnderCover 


5 comments:

  1. I really like the crochet skirt, the Guess dress and the dream catcher bracelet. Keep up the good work and keep them coming. Love your biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dream catcher bracelet!!!!
    Nikki
    www.stylemestratton.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments ladies..that bracelet is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really dig the lace top and body paint. Could be fun combining both this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely want to get some body paint to try this summer for festival season!

      Delete