Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pinterest Picks of the Week

Guess what day it is? Pinterest picks of the week day! :) 

Life has been a little crazy around here (when is it not?). So last week I missed PPW, please forgive me! :) 

This week I have some great picks for you, take a look! 


#1

This week I have been all about keeping it casual. Don't let anyone tell you casual is not cute! This girl has it down to a science. Side braid, open flannel shirt with a cute screen printed tee and solid baseball hat. This look is perfect for a lazy day around the house or office or running errands. Still looking cute and oh so comfy! Nailed it! 

#2
When you are looking to be a little more eccentric you can try a pair of decorated leather leggings. This pair is beautiful and the styling in this picture match it perfectly. This is a great look for a concert or night out with friends. Very inspiring

#3
Lately I have been thinking about my apartment decor. Since we plan on moving to a new apartment at the end of our lease I have been thinking of the new decorating opportunities. This particular picture caught my eye because we have a lot of guitars to work with. (Mr. Amazing is an excellent musician.)  We also have a fireplace and most apartments here do, and an old trunk. The possibilities are endless.

#4
I picked this Pin because I have never heard the saying before but it sounds like a great place to explore! The necklace is also very cute and bohemian, totally perfect for a summer night! 

#5
This tie dye and beaded t-shirt is going to be my next DIY project! I will post some pictures of the results! Perfect shirt for an outdoor concert, or day at the beach. 

#6
From hippie to rocker chick this look is amazing! Red is my favorite color and this jacket and large clutch, paired with black skinnies and stilettos make me scream I NEED THIS! This look is so relaxed but busting at the seams with style and class and a perfect dose of attitude! This will make any guy sing "I fell in love with the girl at the rock show".

#7
Hello summer! These wedges are the perfect look for summer fun! So bright and colorful I am dying to find a pair! This could also be a great DIY project if you have an old pair of wedges laying around  no longer being worn. Simply take your old wedges and find some amazing fabric and a hot glue gun, viola! You'll have yourself the hottest shoes this summer! 

#8
I have been telling Mr. Amazing that I want to paint an old guitar and hang it on the wall as art! We have yet to stumble upon an old guitar not being used, but when I saw this picture I fell in love! Awesome! I wonder if this is still being played or simply eye candy.

#9
This Pin was picked because the wild and carefree attitude of this picture makes me smile! Rolling stones, leopard print, yes, rock on girl! 

#10
Last but never least, this beautiful boho style long summer dress. Ohh, aahhh, yes its gorgeous. I would wear this as much as possible and to music fests, the beach, heck i would wear it to the grocery store it looks so comfy! 




I hope you enjoyed this weeks Pins! I know I enjoyed finding them to share with you! 
Have a great rest of your week 

Fashionably Late,

The Pinja! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment