Monday, May 12, 2014

Sun and Shades

Summer has arrived in NYC!

With summer comes lots of fun in the sun and that means you get to break out your sunglasses! 
Sunglasses are probably my favorite part of my summer wardrobe.

I have recently learned of a new amazing eye wear company called Warby Parker



Warby Parker is a glasses and sunglasses company who strive to bring you fashionable and affordable eye wear from prescription glasses to sunglasses. On top of giving you stylish frames to choose from, for every pair of glasses sold they donate a pair to someone in need. What an amazing concept, you can help others by simply buying your glasses or sunglasses!



I have had glasses since I was 5 years old and have always hated them. Eventually when I was older I switched to contacts. Then I stopped wearing glasses and contacts altogether. I know it is horrible for my eyes to go without contacts. The cost became too high for me to afford and with because of my bitter past with glasses I refused to wear them. 

Occasionally you will find me wearing my glasses when the strain on my eyes gets too intense. If I had known about Warby Parker sooner, I would have picked out a pair of fashionable frames and rocked the glasses look.

These frames are so cute you will wish you needed glasses! Take a look for yourself!



 

 

With styles like these every woman would feel confident and beautiful and be able to SEE! Win win! 


Now for the real fun, the sunglasses. Let's take a look at some of their adorable sunnies they have this season! 



If you think these are cute there are so many more to choose from these are just some of my favorites! 



They also have frames and shades for men! They even have prescription sunglasses for those like me who need glasses but also need to look super chic in the hot summer months! 

Take a look at their site and tell me what you think! Which are your favorites? Any suggestions on the ones I should get? I can't decide they are all killer! 

Keep your eyes healthy and safe from the sun with Warby Parker and help those in need!!!

Fashionably Late,

J.

UnderCover 






2 comments:

  1. You'll have to pick me out a cool pair of WP's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any suggestions on which ones would look good on me?

      Delete