Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pinterest Picks of the Week

Happy Wednesday! 

Pinterest Picks of the Week are back today with some great picks if I do say so myself!
As some of you know I just got back from vacation back home in Chicago and an amazing Music Festival called Summer Camp! There will be a blog post all about it sometime this week! So check back to see it! :)

Some of my picks have to do with the festival and some are just awesome! Hope you enjoy! 


#1
This is pretty simple, we love Summer Camp Music Festival and it is like home to us. Going there and spending 5 days and 4 nights surrounded by friends, music, and art is like being home! Needless to say it was sad to leave and we still miss everyone! Such is SCamp Life! 

#2
This look describes my personality and style to a T! Converse shoes, cut off shorts, and a cross body bag! There you have it, Jenny! Love the wonderful colors of her top as well! Picture perfect! 

#3
This Illinois Roots Shirt found on Etsy really jumped out at me when I saw it and we were feeling a little bit homesick! Cute shirt and they come in every state! 

#4
If you have been paying attention it should come to no surprise that denim vests are trending right now! I am loving this bleached denim style and love the accessories!  Great look for a cooler summer night! 

#5
Leopard lined jeans! Wow, how simple and adorable, this could easily be a DIY project to a pair of jeans you already own! If you are interested in learning how you can make these let me know I will do a tutorial on it! 

#6
It is no secret that wedges are my favorite type of shoe hands down! These are no exception, the bright floral design is killer for summer and the macrame leather on the top is very in right now and fits perfectly on this shoe! To die for! 

#7
Love is this shirt! It totally reminds me of the ocean and summer and everything that is good in life! I tried to trace this picture back to a link where I could purchase it and no luck! Bummer right? Wrong, I am pretty sure I can duplicate this shirt! Dip dying and some patience this could be all mine! Again if you want step by step instructions on how to create this beauty let me know! 

 #8


 How perfect is this white lace top with these darker denim jeans? I love this look its so causal and comfy and light for summer nights around town!


#9

This wedding reception set up is amazing! I love the lanterns everywhere and the feel of the setting sun and palm trees, how perfect! I am not getting married any time soon but the feel of this picture made me wonder how I could manipulate this look into an outside patio for relaxing in the summer!

#10
This quote reminds me of Mr. Amazing and I! He is a musician and completely rocked the gypsy soul I didn't know I had! He showed me a different side of life that I was in need of finding! Now, we are just a rocker and a gypsy wandering through life but never lost!


Those are my picks of the week I hope you like them! 

Happy Wednesday! 

Fashionably Late, 

J. 

UnderCover

No comments:

Post a Comment