Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pinterest Picks of the Week

Since yesterday I did a recap of our adventures at Summer Camp Music Festival PPW got pushed back to Thursday! 


I have some great picks today take a look!!


#1
This dress is amazing! I love the pink details at the top so summery and fresh! The length is great for a casual summer party and she looks like she is just as happy about this dress as I am! :)

#2
These sandals are to die for! Music festival sandals! Any day of the week sandals! I must have these! Unfortunately I was able to track these down and found they are too pricey for my taste. I am thinking a cheap pair of sandals and some creativity and I could make these!

#3
Where is this apartment and how do I rent it? I love this space, very open and welcoming. Obviously the sky lights are the key here but he decor is very nice and homey.

#4
I am no where near being a purse snob. Actually I am more of a bag lady. I like a bag I can fit everything and I mean EVERYTHING in for the day including my pooch! When I came across this beauty I had to Pin it because its huge! Look at that color! Love! 

#5
Sandals pick number two, these are more fees-able for my near future and look how cute! Love that caged look and the backs have very cute decorative beading.

#6
I am loving the feathers look if it was not obvious! This cute cartilage earring is adorable! I think I will have to get one of these for myself! 

#7
Its rainy season here in NYC and let me tell you, this is about all I want to do right now! Cuddle up with a book and some comfy clothes and that blanket looks very inviting! 

#8
Hello Tiffany Blue!! This is by far the best nail polish color this season so if you don't already have some go pick some up! This color is priceless! 

#9
I love dream catchers and dream catcher art and photography! That is all I have to say about this pick! :) 

#10
It seems strange but I feel like I am a little backwards in the world. I came to the busiest city in the world and I slowed life down a lot! I feel much more relaxed and dare I say I have found myself! I found my inner peace in the craziest city in America! Go figure! This is pretty much how I want to live the rest of my life! Adventure time! 

Hope you liked this weeks picks! As always,

Fashionably Late,

J.

UnderCover

No comments:

Post a Comment