Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pinterest Picks of the Week!

I should change PPW from Wednesday to Thursday since I am always fashionably late! 

This week I had a good reason, I swear! We have all been there the week from Hell! That has been my week thus far. I am powering through it long enough to give you your Pin Fix! :) 

So since this week I am in need of some positive thoughts and to look forward I have mostly posted some inspiration quotes and powerful messages! 

If you are in need of a boost this week I hope this helps! 

#1

This one just makes me happy because it is kind of a reflection of Mr. Amazing and myself! He is a rock god and I see things in graphics! We are going to save the world together! 

#2
This much easier said than done but it is very freeing to just realize it is not you it is them! 

#3
Some days you just need a shirt like this! 

#4
I like to read this when I am feeling inadequate, I know mistakes happen, and sometimes they are the perfect mistake! 

#5
I have always had the mentality that I can always pick up and run away, I never realized I had wanderlust or had a gypsy soul. I now know I will never be happy in one place for too long, I do not belong to one city I belong to the world! 

#6
This is a great thing to learn, I have been practicing this all week and I am getting much better at it! 

#7
It is more important to me to strive to be recognized than the end result of recognition! I know all I have done to get where I am even if no one else see my hard work! Be proud of yourself!!

#8
I know I have prepared myself for my journey in my education. I know I am dressed to the nines when I venture off to accomplish my goals. In this, I know I am unstoppable! 

#9
I had to pick this picture because it reminds me of my little sister. She is a blonde I am a brunette, we are always there when the other needs a hand to hold. Speaking to her on the phone last night got me back to where I needed to be to face my situation. She probably has no idea she even did that for me. I wish I could bottle her up and take her everywhere with me! 

#10
Finally, when this nightmare is over, I will be doing this! Drinking coffee, in my big bed, with a book! 

I hope some or maybe all of these quotes and picks made you a little inspired or gave you hope for the future they defiantly did for me!

As always,

Fashionably Late,

J.

UnderCover

2 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration. I hope your week this week is better than last. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete