Monday, June 16, 2014

Product Review: The Wet Brush

Hello Dazers, happy Monday. I hope all of you had a fabulous weekend. Today I am doing something new to the RunwayDaze blog, I am doing a product review.

I have never done this before because my beauty routine is fairly simple. I rarely wear make up, no hairspray or other hair products, so what is there to review? Well on a recent trip home to visit the family in Chicago, my sister (who works at a salon) introduced me to The Wet Brush.

Before I hoped into the shower she told me to use her new brush when I got out. I asked her why and she just told me to use it, no explanation. Well, I tried it, and it was amazing.

I have long fine hair and lots of it, so anytime I shower it is a nightmare to get a brush through my hair. I often use a comb in the shower while it is very wet to get all the tangles out. As you can imagine I was thrilled when this brush glided through my hair with ease.

The Wet Brush is a simple brush (so it seems) you use like any other brush, but it goes through your wet hair very easily and without ripping out chunks.

I would highly recommend this brush to anyone, especially girls with hair like mine which gets knotty when the wind blows. Mr. Amazing also tried this brush after I told him I was in desperate need for one. He loved it as well. 

Here is the next best thing about this brush, it is not expensive only $8.99 and you can by it here!! You can also purchase it on Amazon.com

If your boyfriend would also benefit from this and you do not feel like sharing they also have a couples package and you can buy one for yourself and one for your guy! When you buy two $5 will be donated to Breast Cancer and Prostate Cancer research.

If anyone already has a Wet Brush let me know what you think! 


Fashionably Late, 

J.

UnderCover

No comments:

Post a Comment