Monday, July 21, 2014

Love it, Live in it

Happy Monday Dazers! I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I know I did.

Today since it is Monday I am going to keep this post short and sweet. 

 How closely do you follow this statement?
I know some of you are probably like me and find an outfit/shoes/sweater they love and want to wear it over and over. I also know that some of you are the complete opposite and only want to be seen wearing something once. Most celebs are the latter and wear something one time and then are done with it.


This is very understandable when you are talking about red carpet looks that are photographed and printed a million times for all to see. Obviously you probably would not want to wear those dresses more than once. 

When I go shopping I am so extremely picky when it comes to buying anything that I absolutely have to love it to spend my hard earned cash on it. Which means I love it so much I want to wear it everyday! Which side of the spectrum are you on?

 Are you a wear it once gal or a love it, live in it girl?

Leave me a comment and lets discuss! 

Fashionably Late,

Jenny

UnderCover

No comments:

Post a Comment