Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pinterest Pick of the Week

Happy Wednesday Dazers! I hope you are having a fabulous week and it is about to get that much better because I am here to bring you PPW! 

I know your super excited to see all of the wonderful Pins I picked especially for you so here they are!

#1
I love this look for a couple of reasons 1. cut off sleeves are super cute. 2. the 3 shades of grey is killer. 3. look at that hat!

#2
This trend is everywhere, aztec print and long flowing sweaters, trust me when I say I have already picked one up for this fall! 

#3
Love love love!

#4
Hats and black and white!! Super cute!

#5
For fall this leather and wool jacket is to die for! The print is super chic! 

#6
This top and those shades, enough said! 

#7
I love this light colored fringed sweater perfect for the nights coming up between summer and fall! 

#8
This flannel hoodie combo caught my eye right away and I am obsessed with the look!

#9

This boots and leather jacket look is so cute especially paired with that leopard scarf! 
Even though I don't want summer to end I could see myself wearing this look!

#10
Lastly this is all I want to do be doing lately camping on the beach! Hoping for a trip very soon here! 

Hope you enjoyed these picks! Have a great rest of your week!


Fashionably Late,

Jenny

UnderCover

2 comments: