Monday, January 19, 2015

New Year New Blog!

Hello Dazers! I am back from my long hiatus! Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great holiday season! It's been a while since I posted, since September actually.

The reason for my long absence is work of course. Fall/Winter is my busy season for my day job (outerwear designer). With 10 or 12 hour days I didn't have the time or the energy to post nor the time to find my Pinterest Picks of the Week. Sadly my blog fell to the back burner, but I am back with amazing news and also a lot more to come for this little blog!

My first thing to share with you is that RunwayDaze has reached and surpassed 10,000 views! After being absent for 4 months I returned to my lil blog to see that you Dazers where still checking out my posts! Thank you all so much for the support! 10,000 view might not seem like a lot but this blog started out very small and in my opinion has grown so much. We now have viewers all over the world! Thank you!
My BIG news is that I got ENGAGED!!

It was the happiest day of my life and the most perfect proposal! He is amazing and I love him like crazy! <3

What does that mean for you? It means that this blog started as a fashion blog, transformed into a lifestyle blog and is now going to incorporate wedding themed posts! How exciting!
Here is a sneak peek at the perfect moment that Mr. Amazing proposed! 



For the full story and more pics of our engagement check back here later this week!


Fashionably Late,

Jenny XO


I'M ENGAGED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment