Sunday, February 15, 2015

Afternoon DIY

Happy Sunday Dazers, I hope you all had a great weekend. Hopefully you made it through Friday the 13th with little incident and your Valentine's Day was great! 

This time of year I always get super creative and a little anxious for change. All I want to do is create, craft, shop and bring fresh things into my life. Recently Mr. Amazing and I decided that we wanted to do a little DIY project with our coffee table. 

We got our coffee table at a yard sale that was conveniently located across the street from our apartment. $10 and a quick haul up the stairs we had somewhere to set our coffee! We knew we scored a great deal but we also wanted to spice it up a bit and add some color to the boring brown table. 

We stopped at our local hardware store and picked up a small can of primer and a small can of paint.called Tropics

One short afternoon later and ta-da!! 


It is very bright and we love the way the color pops againts our dark couches and drapes.

I am hoping to post more DIY's very soon please check back for more!

Fashionably Late,

Jenny

XoXo

2 comments: