Friday, February 6, 2015

Pinterest Picks of the Week

Welcome to Pinterest Picks of the Week! Where I share with you all my favorite Pins that I have found this week. 

This is the first post of PPW since my little blog hiatus. I am so excited to show you what I found, so let's get to it!

#1


This outfit is the coolest of cool! I love everything about this from the fringe booties to the denim shirt and the long cheetah print coat. This girl has some swag! 

#2

Although I loved the look from picture #1 I wish it was warm enough to wear this lacy top and a pair of shorts! The detail of this neckline is so beautiful, what do you think? 

#3


I am feeling a little adventurous right now and looking for a small escape. This picture looks like something fun, only a little cold. I am counting the days until summer and camp outs in the woods with my guy and my dog!

#4


This top just stopped me in my tracks, the color the cut, the pattern. What is not to love here. You could pair this with a pair of skinny jeans and some cute flats for a causal outfit to stroll the town in. 

#5 


With the temps here in NYC a little on the frigged side today, this is where I wish I could of spent my day. In bed under the covers while my fiance plays me some melodic tunes on the acoustic.

#6


A little crafting and relaxing this weekend sounds like a good idea to me. Here is something I found that might be a fun DIY project. Looks like all you need is a stick some string, feathers and dream catcher materials. 

#7


I also found a healthy snack to make, avocado, egg salad and bacon sandwich. Yum! 

#8


This little guy has the right idea, sleep in a enjoy the warmth a little longer! I think I'll take a page out of his book this weekend and snuggle up for the winter storm we are going to get in NYC. 

#9


I'll try and pretend I am in paradise! Look at that picture, perfection!

#10


And if you are going to sleep the day away remember these words of wisdom for when you wake! 


I hope you stay warm and enjoy the weekend! 


XO

Jenny


1 comment: