Friday, February 27, 2015

Pinterest Picks of the Week

Happy Friday Dazers! I hope you had a fabulous week! I know I did! 

This week I was traveling for work and got to jet set from coast to coast on my way to Seattle! It was my first time to the city and it was pretty awesome, defiantly somewhere I want to check out again!

On to PPW, this week I was obsessed with women's fashion and this week is all about the details! 

#1
Usually bohemian styles are very causal but I think this look takes it up a notch and gives it a high fashion look. The fur vest and nude heel make this perfect for summers night out! Love love love!

#2
 The details of this jacket are amazing, black zippers and zipper tape on this faded leather jacket really make the look. I love the stitching detail at the bottom hem and paired with black skinnys this look is so slick!

#3
 Spring is right around the corner and we are starting to see some sun these days. These boyfriend styled Ray Bans are the perfect detail to put with your ensemble this spring and summer.

#4
 Take a look at that neckline! Wow, beautiful, this dress is the perfect mix of sexy and classy. I wonder what it would look like in white! Wink Wink!

#5
I said this week is all about the details and look at all that boho bling! Rings, necklace, bracelet, sea shells, feathers. What more could a boho babe want? 

#6
 What I love about this look.. hm.. all of it! Yes the hat the boots the flowy white t, it's all paired together so well. 

#7
 This picture almost needs no words, flowy and black and white tie dye, this is my perfect look. 

#8
 When I found this image I almost died. Not really but look at the silhouette, flowy shirt that is slightly cropped to enhance the waist and show a little skin. The long flowing skirt in white might I add. This look is so fabulously styled this girl is an all star with accessories!

#9
 This is so plain and yet so clean and fresh. This is what a preppy summer is all about. Boat party!!

#10
Last but never least, this black on black on black look is making me fall in love with black all over again. leather jacket on top of a black hoodie, on top of a black sweater with a black skirt and black tights. Love this look and all the layering done ever so well! 


Well Dazers, use these looks as some inspiration this weekend and let me know what details you love about these looks! 

Fashionably Late,

Jenny 
XoXo

2 comments:

  1. I think that long dress would look awesome in white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That long dress would look amazing in white!!!

    ReplyDelete